Home

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Catching Up

Oh man! I had such high hopes of making several blog postings each week. I'm so far behind! I have quite a few things that I've been meaning to post that haven't been because life got in the way. You know how things go. Anyway, here are a couple of videos of 4th graders singing Rockin' Frere Jacques way back in September.

A note about You Tube videos: You will notice that I uploaded these videos to You Tube. You should be aware that I have set the security of the videos to 'private' and that a person can't just go to YouTube and search for any of the videos of students that are posted on this blog. The only way to view these videos is to come to this blog to access them. I will always comply with the YME policy about posting student work, pictures, and/or videos on the Internet. Please contact me if you have any questions about this.

“Rockin’ Frère Jacques” arr. by John Riggio (ASCAP) © 2001 Plank Road Publishing, Inc. • All Rights Reserved • Used by permission.


Mr. Scheffler's Class


Mrs. Schaffran's Class





No comments:

Post a Comment