Home

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Microphones for Recorder Karate

Several fifth grade students have been interested in recording Recorder Karate pieces from home. The problem is that many people do not have a microphone for their computer if they are running Windows (Mac computers have a built-in computer). I have one extra microphone that I've been checking out to students. I went searching on the Internet for cheap mics because I would like to have more on hand to check out to students. Guess what? I found one for a great price ($2.29 with free shipping...they did charge me tax, however). I can't fully endorse it yet because I haven't tried it out yet, but I thought I would post a link to the microphone in case someone wants to order their own microphone and not have to worry about taking turns checking one out.


The directions for recording Recorder Karate pieces using Vocaroo.com can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment